Position: Marketing & Online Coordinator
As part of the Hueys marketing and ecommerce team, you’ll be swimming in a real important pond for us. You’ll be working closely with our marketing manager to keep the ship on course with respect to our website, trade marketing, team/ambassador marketing and coordination of overarching marketing activity.
Salary: We value honest, productive work and this position offers a competitive package including full-time salary and annual short-term incentive program.
- Content and product uploads to website
- Coordination of online promotions
- Coordination of team marketing
- Coordination of content delivery by set deadlines
- Working with our retail partners to deliver on trade marketing initiatives
- Support Marketing & Online Manager to devise and deliver on Marketing Strategy as per Marketing Calendar
- Research and report on marketing data to assist in steering direction
- Important role in developing creative for marketing strategies
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary education in marketing/design or adequate professional experience
- Experience developing and executing paid social advertisements
- Proficient using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Confident with Microsoft Office (primarily excel)
Submit two (2) pages only. The first is a one-page overview of relevant experience in a similar position. Include references who we are able to contact and chat with. On the second page, please provide examples highlighting your persistency in challenging situations and how you’ve navigated them. This can be a mix of personal and professional experiences.
Email both to [email protected] no later than March 31, 2018.
About The Mad Hueys
Formed by a group of mates who love to surf, fish and throw back beers. The Hueys are about making the most of every day.
This band of misfits unofficially kicked off in 2012 when the boys made 20 shirts and hats for themselves and close friends as part of the Gold Coast Flatty Classic. Being likeable lads, within a few weeks the phones were ringing and inboxes were full – it seemed plenty of other like-minded people wanted to be a Mad Huey. It’s this connection with other Hueys, sharing a wave, boat, tin and/or shoey with fellow Hueys, that remains the backbone of this business.
From humble beginnings, the brand has grown to have a strong global presence and continues to expand into new markets. The Hueys has not grown because of cutting-edge fishing equipment or ground-breaking techniques, but rather the ability to enjoy ourselves no matter the situation. It’s not about being the best, it’s about having the best time!